Thursday, February 3, 2011

Look At All Those Baby Bears

A friend, who shall remain nameless, gave me the score on the canadiens v caps game on Tuesday even though he had been made aware I had recorded the game. I was furious. Livid. I sent a Bruce Boudreau-esque text and may have had bbq/hot/buffalo/hoison/chocolate sauce on my chin while I furiously touch screened out the message.

It seemed our friendship may have run its course. But then he sent me this. And I can't stop looking at it. As a coworker put it, "look at all those baby bears!" I printed out a copy for my desk. It has made me smile all day. So. I forgive you friend. I forgive you. But if you do it again I will create a new, higher order army consisting of all of these baby bears and we will bring you down. Know that. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment